The purpose behind Teach.Mom.Repeat. is to create a network of teachers, moms, and teaching moms who can share ideas and tips that they find useful in fulfilling their roles. This blog is maintained to provide encouragement in our everyday ups and downs. In our line of work as moms and teachers, there are topics where many take sides. Teach.Mom.Repeat. will not tolerate meanness or hateful comments of any kind. Thank you for understanding the need for a positive place to share.
In order to maintain a beautiful site with quality content, we will share products that have been proven useful. Often links to these products will be part of their affiliate program in order to help this site be financially responsible for our family budget.
Currently, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are also participating in the Target affiliate program and links in our posts may also contain affiliate links; I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
We hope to see this site grow and provide support for every loyal reader.
Our website https://teachmomrepeat.com is owned and operated by Carly Black.
What to expect from joining our newsletter
As a subscriber to our newsletter, I promise to never spam you with emails. Each of our emails will contain information that we believe as a reader you will find helpful. This may be current blog posts, products I am recommending because they are useful, or products I have created in order to make your life easier. To my especially loyal readers, there is a collection of free resources that are periodically updated.
Here is a more official look at the legal policy
This Policy was developed in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose or make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Policy last updated June 25, 2018.